Through the business waste audit, we will measure the quantity and type of garbage, recycling and organic compost your company produces, and the current disposal costs. We work with your business to create a plan that will manage your waste in a cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner.
How will you benefit from our waste auditing service?
- Waste audits are used to identify appropriate waste stream solutions for your business. We determine how to divert the most waste from landfill and reduce your costs.
- A waste audit will determine if your business is in compliance with regulatory requirements
- We will provide you with a report outlining your current waste situation and how you can make improvements.
- Save money by adopting efficient waste collection and recycling systems
How much will the assessment program cost?
Each client has different requirements for a waste audit and therefore costs are variable. For a waste audit quote, please click here. We will have a representative call you within 24 hours to discuss your audit requirements and costs, without any obligations.
Who needs wasting auditing?
Under Ontario Regulation 102/94, anyone who meets the following criteria is required to do an annual waste audit:
- Educational institution with more than 350 students enrolled in a calendar year
- Hotel or motel with more than 75 units
- Office building with at least 10,000 m2 office floor area
- Retail shopping establishment with at least 10,000 m2 floor area
- Retail shopping complex with at least 10,000 m2 total floor area
- Large manufacturing establishment with 16,000 man hours in any one calendar month during the preceding two calendar years
- Restaurants operated by owner in Ontario & a gross sales of at least $3 million in any of the two preceding calendar years
- Public hospital designated by Group A, B or F hospital in Regulation 964
- Construction or demolition project with total floor area of at least 2,000 m2